Saturday 9 April 2011

In Memory 2011



This is my final year project from university. I recently found someone who offered to create some originally audio music for the animation. Together we have put together a completely original piece of work that I can finally call finished.

The animation is inspired by an article about ghost bikes. All across the world people now create these unique memorials to remember those who have died whilst cycling. A completely white bike is placed at the area they died as both a memorial and a warning to motorists to remember to watch out for cyclists on the road.

I cycle on busy roads everyday and the article really spoke to me and inspired me to create a narrative based around those visuals of a white bike.

The animation shows one cyclists final journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment