Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sky and Treeline changes

Spent a few hours last night cleaning up the treeline alpha and tweaking the saturation making them look like a background element. I spent a great deal of time getting the reflections right on the windows. It took me a lot of experimenting to realise the falloff map needed to be tweaked to get a higher amount of reflection. With that changed I felt a cloudy sky would have more interesting elements to reflect so changed out the old clear blue sky.

The scene feels more alive and interesting now with car feeling like it is a part of the environment. My next tasks will be to change the ground plane, make the mud more darker damper. I also want to decorate the car with it's rally colours, decals and some splashes of mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment