Saturday 31 March 2012

Poster Layout Tests




I'm trying to get all the elements to sit together and create a more cohesive image. I decided to try outlining the elements inspired by the work of Alphonse Mucha. Above you can see various attempts at different pieces outlined. The top image works well with all the elements inside Bond's silhouette. I've always imagined this image with the tank and statue as a strong centre piece for the entire image. Adding an outline helps highlight this as an element where it would normal get lost in the blacks and greys behind. I also think the Xenia pose is really interesting and should be given space to sit at the front of the layout. You may have noticed I removed the satellite and helicopter. I don't think they're missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment