As I was rendering these screenshots for this blog post I noticed a few areas of the texture that wasn't quite working correctly. Three hours later and I've finished tweaking for now and feel happy enough to move on to the next piece of the environment. I find myself losing track of time when I'm engrossed in something creative and hours just pass by in an instant. I just noticed the roof is very dark when compared with my reference photographs but that's a tweak I'll save till tomorrow.
I have started building some gravestone assets to populate the churchyard. Texturing these should be a far simpler and quicker process. All that will then remain is to create the large ground areas like grass and gravel, add a skybox, a fence and import some of the tree's I've already built.