Monday 23 April 2012

My Sunsets






Something a bit different today. I was looking for some inspiration to start some work and found myself looking through some old photos. I love sunsets and used to take hundreds of pictures of sunsets when I lived by the sea. Every sunset is unique and the colours you can see are always gorgeous. Here are few a pics from various different albums that I really enjoyed seeing again and felt it would great to share a post about it. The image with the railings is actually of my friend who I asked to pose. I tend to abuse my friends into posing for my photos a lot! The other image with a couple walking along was caught by accident. They happened to be walking up the beach as I was taking pics of a fiery sun. It made for one of those rare happy accidents. Sometimes being in the right place at the right time allows you to capture something magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment